Re: [GENERAL] gmake check error on HPUX

From: Petre Scheie <petre(dot)scheie(at)nextelpartners(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Geoff Davidson <geoff(at)sales(dot)org>, chris(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] gmake check error on HPUX
Date: 2003-01-15 22:17:40
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

Okay, I ran 'gmake SHELL=/bin/ksh check' ten times, and nine of those
times there were no errors; on the one that failed, it was on random
again.The one time it failed was in the middle of the ten times; that
is, it ran with no failures five times, failed on the sixth, and then
the remaining four times had no failures. So...what, if anything, does
this mean? Do I have a problem?