Re: addslashes

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Ewald Geschwinde <webmaster(at)geschwinde(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www-main(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: addslashes
Date: 2002-11-13 12:34:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Ewald,

As a portal system (not suitable for what we need though), have you
taken a look at Plone (www.plone.org)?

It's not Apache (uses Zope instead), but it's open source and has a
*lot* of capabilities.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Ewald Geschwinde wrote:

> I try to find some portalsystem
But it's not that easy to find one that works with postgresql
I think I will test apache jetspeed with velocity

- Indira Gandhi