Re: addslashes

From: Ewald Geschwinde <webmaster(at)geschwinde(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www-main(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: addslashes
Date: 2002-11-13 12:21:21
Lists: pgsql-www

User groups not but a german portal site with php-nuke which I created a
month ago :-)
www.pgportal.org.
I think now there are 9 users on this site. growing slowly :-)

I try to find some portalsystem
But it's not that easy to find one that works with postgresql
I think I will test apache jetspeed with velocity

New News and events will be sent to pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org

No problem to insert the news and events text

The interface will be ready next week. I have thinked about it.

Does this interface needs to be in a secure area of the webserver or
should I programm sone kind of user login?

At the moment I have not that time cause I'm making 3 projects at the
same time. Hope at the end of the week I have more time to spend on this

Ewald