Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Dror Matalon <dror(at)zapatec(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?
Date: 2002-10-03 16:44:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dror,

The error messages are sort of inline with the backend server code,
however they can be translated (see src/backend/po/*).

The error strings probably won't change between releases, however
depending on language settings you may end up with totally different
strings for the same error condition.

thanks,
--Barry