Programmatically dropping and creating table

From: "Chris White" <cjwhite(at)cisco(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Programmatically dropping and creating table
Date: 2002-10-03 21:47:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I am running Postgresql 7.2 and programmatically trying to drop a table
called vm_config and then recreate it from java. The drop seems to work, but
when I try to recreate the table I get a SQL exception saying "ERROR: cannot
create vm_config: file exists". If I do a commit after the drop and then do
the create I get the SQL Exception "ERROR: cannot create vm_config_pkey:
file exists". What am I doing wrong?

Chris White