pg_dump correct version?

From: "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump correct version?
Date: 2002-02-19 14:34:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

How do I build or get hold of the correct version of pg_dump and
pg_dumpall for PostgreSQL 7.0.1? I want to upgrade, but can't until I
can dump/restore the databases. I'm getting error messages when I
try, and gather from this list that they are due to a version
mismatch between PostgrSQL and pg_dump on my machine.

I had a look through the GNUmakefile in the source, but nothing
jumped out at me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell
rod(at)iol(dot)ie
rod(at)gti(dot)ie