[Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list

From: Allan Engelhardt <allane(at)cybaea(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Off-topic, Meta-question] Problems with psql-general list
Date: 2001-10-13 12:47:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry for the offtopic nature, but:

1. Am I the only one who are having problems with the listerver not honouring the NOMAIL option?
I prefer to read the list on news and am a little annoyed with the volume of e-mails I'm suddenly getting. It used to work fine...

2. The list (comp.databases.posrgresql.general) seems to have been removed from several downstream NNTP servers. Anybody know why, and, again, am I the only one with this problem?

Comments by email <allane(at)cybaea(dot)com> will be appreciated.

Allan.