Re: Good software takes 10 years

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Good software takes 10 years
Date: 2001-07-20 11:21:51
Lists: pgsql-general

:-)

Thats cool. Sometimes it's hard to tell. It's not like you can ask
"Hey guys, can I post about this nifty XYZ article I found? If you say
no, I won't. I promise. Whoops, too late."

So far as I've seen, things you've posted have been relevant. That
article was about larger software projects and their maturement times.
PostgreSQL *is* a larger software project. Bingo, it fits.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

+ Justin