Re: plpgsql grief

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plpgsql grief
Date: 2001-02-12 17:12:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

Tom,

> > (and keep in mind
> > that Postgres functions currently have trouble with NULLS as
> > input parameters).
>
> Not in 7.1 they don't ...

Really? Terrific. Sadly, I have 25+ PL/pgSQL functions not set up to
accept NULLs ...

Can you point me to (or tell me where to search) the developer notes on
what improvements have been made in the function parser so that I can
take advantage of them?

-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533