oidvector undefined

From: rob <rstodd(at)cts(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: oidvector undefined
Date: 2000-07-12 00:46:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am about at wits end. I have been firing off emails, getting no
reply, and it has been about a week and a half. To top this off, I
gotta describe why I am getting nowhere on this database to my boss!

I am attaching the output of initdb, and mind you, this is a FRESH
install, fresh recompile from a fresh source tree.

If necessary, I could easily give you all of the compile output, but I
can't see where that'll get you.

Please email me at:

rstodd(at)cts(dot)com

Thank you very much,