Re: Translators: web platform for translations?

From: fred(dot)escallier(at)free(dot)fr
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Translators: web platform for translations?
Date: 2022-01-29 06:36:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Dave
I think it could be an useful solution, perhaps more reactive
and I think that some users do not contribute because they are note comfortable with tools like poedit
so, a good solution in my opinion, especially if it does not interfere with the current worklfow
thanks
Fred

PS : I am also interested as I will have less time available. I am starting a new life as a farmer :-)