Re: [HACKERS] Deferred trigger queue

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL HACKERS <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Deferred trigger queue
Date: 2000-02-08 18:17:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

And btw, I've got most of the regression tests passing with a first
cut at outer join syntax, but the rules system has breakage. Should be
OK after another pass through to clean up code, which is likely to
touch many files since a bit of the RTE structure changes.

I'd have gone ahead and committed, but figured that breaking foreign
keys would not be a step ahead for Jan ;)

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California