Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess: window size and column resizing

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: Ulf Mehlig <umehlig(at)uni-bremen(dot)de>, PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess: window size and column resizing
Date: 1999-03-08 09:42:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Ulf Mehlig wrote:

> am I right in sending pgaccess related stuff to this list?

Yeap.

> I had the following problem using the table representations
> of pgaccess: First of all the tables are not resizable to full
> screenwidth on my high-resolution display (1280x1024 etc);

I will borrow today a 21" monitor :-) (I'm kidding of course) and try to
stretch table view to whole screen. I'll come with some changes
probably.

> second, I
> was not able to adjust the width of every column of a table with 56
> columns (but I was able to adjust the width of every second column,
> funny, isn't it?!).

Really funny. Don't have the slightest idea what's happening :-(
Please, could you send me a small pg_dump of that table containing only
a couple of rows ?

All the best,
--
Constantin Teodorescu