pgaccess: window size and column resizing

From: Ulf Mehlig <umehlig(at)uni-bremen(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess: window size and column resizing
Date: 1999-03-08 07:07:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello out there,

am I right in sending pgaccess related stuff to this list? Sorry if
I'm not! I had the following problem using the table representations
of pgaccess: First of all the tables are not resizable to full
screenwidth on my high-resolution display (1280x1024 etc); second, I
was not able to adjust the width of every column of a table with 56
columns (but I was able to adjust the width of every second column,
funny, isn't it?!). Can this be fixed, or is it a limitation of the
Tk/Tcl system "behind" pgaccess?

Thank you,
Ulf

Ulf Mehlig <umehlig(at)zmt(dot)uni-bremen(dot)de>
Center for Tropical Marine Ecology/ZMT, Bremen, Germany