Hiring Postgres DBA

From: Darrell Fuhriman <darrell(at)garnix(dot)org>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hiring Postgres DBA
Date: 2014-07-17 21:08:21
Lists: pdxpug

Hi all,

We’re a rapidly growing company, looking for a Postgres DBA, with an emphasis on ETL and Data Warehousing.

I shan’t bore you with the details, but I will say that I’ve been with the company for over six years, and it’s a great place to work with a good group of people. We’re growing quickly, which can make things “exciting” at times, but it also means you’ll have a lot of autonomy to make the position your own.

Check out the listing here: https://renewfund.com/jobs

FWIW, we’re also hiring a number of other positions, which are available there as well.

Darrell