Re: Modification to the postgres catalog

From: "Carlos Chacon" <cdcarloschacon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Modification to the postgres catalog
Date: 2006-10-12 23:42:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom, Hi. Sorry that i can't response your message soon... i lost my internet
connection...

But you were right... I forgot to modify the relnatts of the pg_class table
in DATA line for it... that was crashing the "initdb" command....

Thanks... if you don't remind me of that, i would never see it...

Bye. Thanks, again...