Re: PostgreSQL missing in SuSE 10?

From: Alex Turner <armtuk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Gregory Youngblood <pgcluster(at)netio(dot)org>
Cc: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Reinhard Max <max(at)suse(dot)de>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL missing in SuSE 10?
Date: 2005-10-11 17:57:39
Lists: pgsql-general

I know this is a bit off-topic, but this is part of the problem I'm
encountering. I can't find a definitive document on SuSe licensing and what
is 'eval' and what I have to pay for... can I still download the full
version for free? or is that just the eval? It's kind of confusing. Does
anyone have information/a link to documentation that clarifies that stuff?

Alex Turner
NetEconomist