Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?

From: "Rossi, Maria" <maria(dot)rossi(at)us(dot)pgds(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?
Date: 2015-03-30 21:03:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Is there a way to suppress a 'duplicate key' msg from the errorlog? Due to a bug in a 3rd party application, this keeps on appearing and I am concerned that it will fill up the filesystem. I can delete the old errorlog, but if there is any other meaningful msgs out there, I would lose that too.

Thanks.

Maria