Possible to add servers to pgadmin4 via CLI or config files?

From: Glen Huang <heyhgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Possible to add servers to pgadmin4 via CLI or config files?
Date: 2017-09-07 05:13:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I’m running pgadmin in docker, and I’d like it to contain some servers by default when the container starts. Is there any way to add servers (ideally also preferences) via command line or some config files?

Currently I keep a copy of pgadmin4.db after I have configured pgadmin, and put that in the docker. But I worry that the data structure of that db file can change, and I need to reconfigure pgadmin when I upgrade to a new version.

Is copying over pgadmin4.db the right way to achieve that?

Regards,
Glen