[Pljava-dev] Endianness and SQLInput

From: freget at googlemail(dot)com (Thilo Schneider)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Endianness and SQLInput
Date: 2010-08-08 20:01:01
Lists: pljava-dev

Dear list,

is there any way to let SQLInput and SQLOutput work with little endian formatted numbers as well?

As far as I could find Markus Schaber suggested a patch for SQL[Input/Outout]FromJunk.java back in 2006. (see http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2006/000909.html) Has this patch been applied or was another solution found?

If not, what would have to be changed? Is changing these files enough, or are there some obstacles in the C-Code as well?

Thank you for your help!

Cheers
Thilo Schneider

P.S.: I had some problems setting up the mailing list. There is a slight chance that you receive this email duplicated. In this case: sorry!