LinuxFest Conference

From: Robert Bernier <robert7390(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LinuxFest Conference
Date: 2013-02-09 22:18:25
Lists: seapug

Please pipe in with your comments. We need to figure out who can bring something for the conference.

To reiterate past postings; the LinuxFest Conference, to be held in Bellingham, 27-28 April, is fast approaching.

URL
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linuxfest-Northwest/239548517285

Seapug has a booth and the conference organizers are providing the following:
Power
wifi
A 6ft table

Be advised the college won't let folks tape stuff, posters,etc. to the wall.

Items that I've been thinking we could bring along:
A standup display and or banner
Powerbar(s)
Extension cord(s)
laptops with postgres running with something cool (demos) such as
open street map,
replication demo
misc demo of postgres abilities (mp4 perhaps)
tshirts
postgres pins (I think I still have some from past conferences and they are really cool)

Conference Contacts
Bill Wright <bill(at)blug(dot)org>
Jakob Perry <japerry(at)jademicrosystems(dot)com>
Joe Brockmeier <jzb(at)zonker(dot)net>
blug-list(at)peakserv(dot)com
linuxfests(at)maggie(dot)socallinuxexpo(dot)org
taclug-general(at)taclug(dot)org
Linux Fest Discussion <fest-list(at)peakserv(dot)com>

Postgres related reference links for booths & conferences, courtesy Josh Drake
Booth Preparation Checklist - http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/BoothCheckList
Organizing Booth Volunteers - http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/BoothVols
How To Booth for both Booth Bunnies and Organizers - http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToBooth
Booth Related Documents List - http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/BoothDocs