PGADMIN III: backup bug report

From: Marta Mihoff <marta(dot)mihoff(at)dal(dot)ca>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Marta Mihoff <marta(dot)mihoff(at)dal(dot)ca>
Subject: PGADMIN III: backup bug report
Date: 2013-09-05 11:19:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

I would like to post this bug:
Using the backup option (right click on an object) and then selecting the
Objects tab: Not all objects appears in the list. This is true for versions
1.14.3 and the most recent version 1.16.1 downloaded today. I have a
database called otn with over 100 schema. I wish to back up several tables
from one schema, but that schema called "pgs" does not appear in the list of
schema. When I change the name of the schema to "psg" then it does appear.

Marta Mihoff
Database Manager
Ocean Tracking Network
Dalhousie University