Re: Failing streaming replication on PostgreSQL 14

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Nicolas Seinlet <nicolas(at)seinlet(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Failing streaming replication on PostgreSQL 14
Date: 2024-04-15 16:49:29
Lists: pgsql-general

On 2024-Apr-15, Nicolas Seinlet wrote:

> I'm using the Ubuntu/cyphered ZFS/PostgreSQL combination. I'm using
> Ubuntu LTS (20.04 22.04) and provided ZFS/PostgreSQL with LTS
> (PostgreSQL 12 on Ubuntu 20.04 and 14 on 22.04).

What exactly is "cyphered ZFS"? Can you reproduce the problem with some
other filesystem? If it's something very unusual, it might well be a
bug in the filesystem.

--
Álvaro Herrera Breisgau, Deutschland — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Find a bug in a program, and fix it, and the program will work today.