Re: branching time

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: branching time
Date: 2019-04-26 16:50:06
Lists: pgsql-translators

On 2019-Apr-12, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> We branched last year around this time, I suggest we do the same again.
>
> I propose to do the branching in about a week, giving some time for
> committing anything before the branching.

Thanks for doing that. I managed to update my translation just in time \o/

The numbers have gone down in a pretty horrid way for this new branch,
and I suspect that \n removal (or something very similar) because of
frontend message centralization is the culprit. What about updating
translations centrally in some automated way? I think it's worth a
small programming effort (I think msgfilter can do that), since
otherwise translators are going to be overwhelmed.