Viewing Postgres website from China

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Viewing Postgres website from China
Date: 2017-10-13 01:11:54
Lists: pgsql-www

As you might know, China blocks Google web addresses in their
country-wide firewall. Unfortunately, our website hangs for me when
I access this PG URL from China:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/

It hangs reading information from ajax.googleapis.com. Eventually it
times out and displays the page, but it takes a few minutes. Any use of
that page, like viewing search result detail, also delays.

This affects anyone in China without an external VPN trying to access
our email archives web page. Any reasonable idea if this can be
improved? Thanks.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Ancient Roman grave inscription +