check_pgactivity 2.0

From: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: check_pgactivity 2.0
Date: 2016-10-21 14:15:44
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi list,

For your information, check_pgactivity 2.0 has been released quite some time
ago.

How could I help you tracking new releases of check_pgactivity?

The rpm file is available on github, but don't rush on it, I expect to do a new
release within 7 days.

Moreover, it seems "nagios-plugins-*" has been dropped in favor of
"monitoring-plugins-*" some time ago. So I plan to rename the package as
"monitoring-plugins-pgactivity".

Regards,