PDXPUG - January Lab - postgres_fdw

From: Gabrielle R <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PDXPUG - January Lab - postgres_fdw
Date: 2015-01-23 02:57:04
Lists: pdxpug

When: Thu Jan 29, 6pm-8pm
Where: Renewable Funding, 400 SW 6th Ave

We'll go over Foreign Data Wrappers, focusing on the Postgres FDW.

Our labs are casual, attendee-led affairs with no agenda set in advance.
The goal is to share what we know & learn together.

Show up with a couple of Pg databases - they can be on the same cluster or
different ones, doesn't really matter. One of them should have at least
one table with data in it.

We do need to know who’s coming so we can notify building security, so
please sign up in advance here: http://goo.gl/forms/G6PtqWbCic

Grab dinner at the carts & come on over!