<procedure> <title> not properly highlighted in website

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: <procedure> <title> not properly highlighted in website
Date: 2013-10-30 22:32:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

This is probably a website CSS issue. I noticed that <procedure><title>
elements are not highlighted as titles; they appear as normal text. As
an example, see "Cost Estimation" at about 2/3rds of this page:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/index-cost-estimation.html

Other methods (the FOP PDFs, and regular HTMLs I built myself) do
display the text as bold and slightly larger than regular text, so I
assume this is a CSS issue.