Re: Novità -- problema Cinese in DB UTF8

From: Gianni Ciolli <gianni(dot)ciolli(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: Michel van der Grinten <m(dot)vdgrinten(at)nibble-it(dot)nl>
Cc: "ciifrancesco(at)tiscali(dot)it" <ciifrancesco(at)tiscali(dot)it>, pgsql-it-generale(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Novità -- problema Cinese in DB UTF8
Date: 2013-08-16 12:33:36
Lists: pgsql-it-generale

Hi Michel,

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 02:03:51PM +0200, Michel van der Grinten wrote:
> It's just that we dont speak Italian that well.

This is an Italian-speaking mailing list, which you must have
subscribed by mistake ;-)

> Or you translate in English other wise please get me off this
> mailinglist, as I don't understand.

I am not the mailing list manager, just a member. I think you should
unsubscribe your address from this list:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe/

and then consider subscribing other PostgreSQL mailing list:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

Best wishes,
Dr. Gianni Ciolli - 2ndQuadrant Italia
gianni(dot)ciolli(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it | www.2ndquadrant.it