munin plugin for bloat

From: Kevin Kempter <kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: munin plugin for bloat
Date: 2009-10-07 17:44:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all;

I have an sql query I like to run that shows the top 10 bloated tables. I'm
wanting to turn it into a munin graph however the issue is that the list of
tables (the top 10) are not constant which seems to indicate that I need
something more dynamic than what's available as a standard munin plugin.

Has anyone out there already tackled this?

Thanks in advance...