DB Design Advice

From: "stoneg64(at)excite(dot)com" <stoneg64(at)excite(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DB Design Advice
Date: 2009-08-21 04:50:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey all,My company is designing a database in which we intend to store data for several customers.  We are trying to decide if,A:  we want to store all customer data in one set of tables with customer_id fields separating the data or,B:  storing each customers data in a separate schema.I'd like to get some opinions on the pros and cons of these methods concerning maintainability, scalability, and performance. I appreciate all the help.Thanks,Ted

Handyman Franchises. Click Here.
Handyman Franchise
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/FgElN1g4lyVXaeM0oABNlMShUDnVduYo52NIx5VGWtaOyzgTn2qDGh2FoNi/