Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2007-11-01 11:39:38
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 08:19:27AM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Probably alot of the problems you've been seeing have to do with moderator
> approval times for some posts ... Tom doesn't usually let me go very long with
> big delays before letting me know there "might be a problem" ...

That could be -- I have been very busy lately, and having some
trouble keeping up with moderation. Also, I stopped moderating
-advocacy while Josh has his current rules in place, because I didn't
feel comfortable moderating out a discussion I was part of. So some
of this might just be moderation time.

The whole tendency of modern prose is away from concreteness.
--George Orwell