Re: query plan worse after analyze

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Cc: 'PostgreSQL Performance' <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: query plan worse after analyze
Date: 2007-10-06 03:14:38
Lists: pgsql-performance

* Jeff Frost (jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com) wrote:
> Here are the plans:

It's probably just me but, honestly, I find it terribly frustrating to
try and read a line-wrapped explain-analyze output... I realize it
might not be something you can control in your mailer, but you might
consider putting the various plans up somewhere online (perhaps a
pastebin like http://pgsql.privatepaste.com) instead of or in addition
to sending it in the email.

Thanks!

Stephen