XML changes broke assert-enabled vcbuild

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: XML changes broke assert-enabled vcbuild
Date: 2007-02-13 15:29:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The latest set of XML changes (I think latest, at least fairly recent)
broke the win32vc build with asserts enabled. The line:
Assert(fully_escaped || !escape_period);

From what I can tell, this is because the Assert() puts code (the do {}
loop) *before* the declaration of StringInfoData buf, which is not
permitted.

Attached patch seems to fix this. Can someone confirm this is correct
before I put it in?

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
xml.patch text/plain 931 bytes