Enable/Disable Triggers

From: Germán Hüttemann Arza <ghuttemann(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Enable/Disable Triggers
Date: 2007-01-22 13:58:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I tried to execute ALTER TABLE emp DISABLE TRIGGER after_ins_emp on PostgreSQL
7.4.13 and I realised that feature isn't include yet in this version.

How can I enable/disable a trigger in this version of PostgreSQL? Should I set
the attribute tgenabled from pg_trigger directly?

Hope you can help me.

Regards,

--
Germán Hüttemann Arza