gborg's apache server ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: gborg's apache server ...
Date: 2005-07-15 02:05:56
Lists: pgsql-www

At first, I thought it was just a 'fluke' that it was crashing ... but I
just restarted it, and sent it a manual SIGHUP, and it crashes right off
... I've tried SIGHUP'ng other VMs on that same server, running the same
template, and all of them do as expected (kill all child processes and
restart) ...

I've added a cron job runnig every 60 minutes to 'start' the daemon, so
that when the log rotate happens to happen next, at least it won't stay
down ... but, can anyone here think of a "configuration" reason why it
might be doing this? There is nothing in the log files to indicate a
problem, other then that persistent SegFault ...

Anyone with any thoughts?

----