[Pljava-dev] PL/JAVA on Windows

From: dgaethofs at yahoo(dot)com (Danny Gaethofs)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/JAVA on Windows
Date: 2005-06-14 11:55:38
Lists: pljava-dev

After defining the CLASSPATH as an user environment
variable that contains:
C:\ProgramFiles\PostgreSQL\8.0\jdbc\postgresql-8.0-310.jdbc2.jar;C:\ProgramFiles\PostgreSQL\8.0\pljava\deploy.jar

The deployer now works. When I create a database and
issue the command:
C:\>java org.postgresql.pljava.deploy.Deployer
-install -user compiere -password
compiere -database cmpcs

I get the message
java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: could not access file
"libpljava": No such file or
directory

But strange is that when I look at the database I find
the schema sqlj is created.

Is this what should happen? If yes why am i getting
this error message about not finding libjava?

And what should I do to solve it.

regards,
Danny

Discover Yahoo!