Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Error testing

From: "Nicolai Tufar" <ntufar(at)tdmsoft(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Jamie Madden <jamie(at)digitalchild(dot)org>
Cc: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Error testing
Date: 2004-12-06 20:31:48
Lists: buildfarm-members

It happened to me too.
Even --verbose=2 did not report the reason. I just
copied a manually checked out pgsql to HEAD/ directory
and run "run_build.pl" again, it issuet cvs update and
worked soothly thereafter.

Andrew, this error is not repeatable. It happened only in
the beginnig a couple of times. Later when I run "run_build.pl"
for branch REL7_4_STABLE it checked out the ful source just fine.

Best regards,
Nicolai Tufar