COMMENT ON [GROUP/USER]

From: "Clark C(dot) Evans" <cce(at)clarkevans(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COMMENT ON [GROUP/USER]
Date: 2004-03-08 19:13:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It would be wonderful to be able to create comments
on users and groups. In particular, I need a place
to store the user's name. Yes, I could make a user
table, but that seems overkill as all of the other
aspects of a user are already in the metadata.

Best,

Clark
--
Clark C. Evans Prometheus Research, LLC
Chief Technology Officer Turning Data Into Knowledge