Re: raising the default default_statistics_target

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Subject: Re: raising the default default_statistics_target
Date: 2004-03-08 19:07:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,

> > Further, in 7.5 we'll be introducing correlated stats for multi-column
> > (unless something's gone off with that?)

This was discussed on Hackers in October, a complete implementation was shown,
I thought it was committed at that time. If not, what happened to it?

Dammit, it's impossible to find anything in the archives if you don't have
some good keywords or at least the author. Is the autor reading this? Will
you speak up?

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions