Cannot Add user

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot Add user
Date: 2003-10-28 09:53:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear friends,

I am using the latest pgAdmin3 snapshot with PostgreSQL 7.4 beta 5 under
Debian. Maybe this is not a recommanded configuration as pgAdmin3 was
compiled against an old libpq and on my station libpq3 is installed.

I cannot create a new user. The application crashes (reproducable). There is
no special log. Can anyone reproduce the problem?

Best regards,
Jean-Michel