Re: Need help with GTK bug

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need help with GTK bug
Date: 2003-10-28 10:27:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Only changed and m_server afaict and they are unimportant.

> so I assume the
> current version is better.

Actually Hiroshi does seem to have fixed that particular problem. It's
odd though - I was thinking along those lines, but tested the other way
round, by changing the wx MDI sample app to use a 2 step create as
frmQueryBuilder did. That worked fine though so I moved on.

Now it crashes when you add an new child table or view now - dunno if
that's a related problem or not yet.

Anyway, thanks Hiroshi.

Regards, Dave.