Re: French translation

From: Guillaume LELARGE <gleu(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: French translation
Date: 2003-09-04 19:39:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Le Mercredi 3 Septembre 2003 19:25, Peter Eisentraut a écrit :
> That's pretty much it. In your translated files you keep a comment that
> identifies which CVS revision of the original file the translation is
> based on. For the diff'ing you can just use the cvsweb.
Actually, that's not exactly the way we are doing it. I just keep the original
cvs files to be able to update them when we would have done a first "pass".

But this starts me thinking that I would be quite embarassed if my hard disk
broke :-/

Putting them in a CVS or adding a comment could be a better way. Thanks.

--
Guillaume
<!-- http://absfr.tuxfamily.org/