Re: Help - lo_close: invalid large obj descriptor

From: Toby Doig <toby(at)paperjet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help - lo_close: invalid large obj descriptor
Date: 2003-08-29 13:55:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

aargh, my apologies barry. you were, of course, correct. the println()
call was dumping true and i was misreading it. call it tiredness. or
carelessness.

i actually wrap the pgs connection pool object around my own connection
pool so that all getConnection() calls now go through my own method. i can
then ensure that the autocommit is off (i also set transaction params).