new psql \d command

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers list <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: new psql \d command
Date: 2003-08-07 15:12:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi guys (tom),

Just reminding people that there was a question regarding my changes to
psql's \d command. I'm not sure if everyone wanted all the identifier
names double quoted or not...

And are people happy with the layout in general? Also, I think it'd be
nice if my recent patch to use the new pg_get_viewdef was applied for
release (I think it's merely a bug fix).

It might be a bit risky getting pg_dump to use it though?

Chris