TODO list problem or am I way off base?

From: Frank Wiles <frank(at)wiles(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TODO list problem or am I way off base?
Date: 2003-04-02 21:32:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this should go to another list, but I was looking over the
TODO list for something small I could cut my teeth on and noticed
you have the following listed in the TODO in the 'Source Code'
section:

* Add --port flag to regression tests

And based on what I can tell the shell script
src/test/regress/pg_regress.sh already has the ability to define
the port with --port. It sets the PGPORT environment variable.

Frank Wiles <frank(at)wiles(dot)org>
http://frank.wiles.org