POSTMASTER crashed when I execute a function

From: William(dot)Jiang <jiang_sir(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: POSTMASTER crashed when I execute a function
Date: 2003-03-24 15:05:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I port postgres7.3 to windows 2k and install the pl\pgsql language . After I create a very simple function a like :

create function a() returns int as 'begin return 1;end;' language plpgsql;

the creation is successful but when I execute the function :

select a();

The postmaster crashed and restarted. But when the postmaster runs in cygwin and linux, everything is ok.

And I think there will be some problem with the palloc() and such kind of functions on Windows platform.

Can anyone help me ?