InputStream as parameter not supported

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: InputStream as parameter not supported
Date: 2001-07-20 19:57:20
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm using the JDBC driver 7.1. I'm trying to write data into
prepared statements using InputStreams. When I use the sample
program with a simple example, it works great. When I use the
'real world' code, I get the above error.

Are there any known flaws or exceptions in the 7.1 JDBC driver that would
occassionally produce the "InputStream as parameter not supported"
error?

Thanks

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer