Re: Problem with a rule on upgrade to v7.1.1

From: "Jon Lapham" <lapham(at)extracta(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with a rule on upgrade to v7.1.1
Date: 2001-05-11 02:06:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> escreveu:
> [snip]
> Next question: do you still have your 7.0.* DB up? Can you get an
> EXPLAIN that shows how it did it (on the real tables)?

Setting it up right now... unfortunately I will have to do a recompile /
reinstall as I have rm -r'ed the old versions. So, this may take a little bit
of time, as I will also have to remove a few minor Pg v7.1 only items
enhancements to the tables. I'll get back to you soon.

I should be able to also give you the EXPLAIN data for a v7.1RC1 db.

--
Jon Lapham