unrecognized language plpgsql

From: DaVinci <bombadil(at)wanadoo(dot)es>
To: Lista PostgreSql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: unrecognized language plpgsql
Date: 2001-04-04 07:45:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.

This is the error message I get when trying to create a function in
plpgsql:

ERROR: Unrecognized language specified in a CREATE FUNCTION: 'plpgsql'.
Recognixed languages are sql, C, internal, and created procedural
languages.

I use Debian packages for Pg 7.1 BETA4. I thought plpgsql was integrated by
default, but see it is not so.

Might I install plpgsql as procedural language or am I doing something
wrong?.

Thanks.

David